2016 NPF Residents Meeting on Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis - Philadelphia
The Residents Meeting is a one-and-a-half day program that focuses on educating dermatology residents about recent advances in treatments and the management of psoriasis. Residents attend lectures and learn the most up-to-date information about psoriasis research, diagnosis, treatment, and management. In addition to lectures, participants have the opportunity to interact with distinguished faculty and other residents during workshops and social functions.
The 2016 Residents Meeting will be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at The Westin Philadelphia.
Registration is now closed! Thank you.
On Saturday, October 8th, from 5 – 6 p.m., the NPF will hold a networking reception for residents and the meeting faculty. All meeting participants are expected to attend. Guests are also welcome to attend with advanced registration. The NPF thanks AbbVie for supporting this reception.
Questions? Email Susan Hardin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-723-9166, ext. 407.
At the conclusion of this meeting, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the basic science and physical and psychosocial impact of psoriasis
2. Explain pathophysiology, indications, recommended dosages, efficacy, long-term safety, monitoring and side effects for current psoriatic disease therapies
3. Employ appropriate strategies to diagnose and treat comorbidities associated with psoriasis
4. Apply diagnosis and treatment knowledge toward specific case studies and special populations, including pediatric patients and those with comorbidities
5. Develop strategies to alleviate the cost and barriers associated with psoriasis treatment options