Our policy in the Medical Programs Department of the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF) is to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all our educational programs. Anyone presenting or participating in the planning of any NPF CME programs is expected to disclose to the Medical Programs Department any real or apparent affiliation(s) within the past 12 months that may have a direct bearing on the subject matter of the continuing medical education program. The intent of this policy is to ensure continuing medical education programs that are free of commercial interests.
Kelly Cordoro, MD
- Consultant - Pfizer, Valeant
Jashin Wu, MD
- Consultant - AbbVie, Amgen, Celgene, DUSA Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly, and Pfizer
- Investigator - AbbVie, Amgen, Coherus Biosciences, Eli Lilly, Janssen, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer, Regeneron, and Sandoz
Michael Heffernan, MD
- Consultant/Investigator – Abbvie
- Investigator – Brickell Biotech, Celgene, Dermavant, DS Biopharma, Foamix, Incyte, Janssen, Leo, Merck/Serono, Novartis, USB
- Speaker – Eli Lilly
Planning Committee: Susan Hardin has disclosed no relevant financial interests with any commercial interests.