Managed Care in Psoriatic Disease-On Demand Webinar
Hear from Lawrence J. Green, M.D. in this one hour webinar program that addresses the latest updates in Managed Care in Psoriatic Disease, burden of disease, comorbidites and much more.
This activity has been supported by unrestricted educational grants from Abbvie and Celgene.
IF YOU DO NOT YET HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THE NATIONAL PSORIASIS FOUNDATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT PRIOR TO TAKING THIS COURSE. THANK YOU!
The National Psoriasis Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The National Psoriasis Foundation designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Dermatologists, Rheumatologists, Primary Care Physicians, and Allied Health Providers
- Describe the economic impact of psoriasis
- Comprehend the managed care organization's perspective on the treatment of psoriasis
- Identify common managed care cost barriers to addressing psoriatic disease
- Recognize best practices regarding category management of psoriasis treatment options
- Develop strategies to alleviate the cost and other barriers associated with psoriatic disease treatment options for the managed care environment
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 503-546-8387