Managed Care in Psoriatic Disease Webinar
Join Larry Green, MD as he presents on Managed Care in Psoriatic Disease. Topics of this webinar include, informing practicing providers on how to proactively identify common managed care cost barriers, treatment approval associated with psoriatic disease management, and how to thereby improve treatment and patient outcomes.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
3 p.m. Pacific / 5 p.m. Central / 6 p.m. Eastern
Register Here, through GoToWebinar to attend this live 1.0 hour CME-accredited educational webinar.
This activity is supported by unrestricted educational grants from Abbvie and Celgene.
Unable to attend the webinar during the specified time? Watch it as an enduring material! All webinars will be posted for a period of two years following its live session.
The National Psoriasis Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The National Psoriasis Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dermatologists, rheumatologists, primary care physicians, and allied health providers
- Describe the economic impact of psoriasis
- Comprehend the managed care organization’s perspective on the treatment of psoriasis
- Identify common managed care cost barriers to addressing psoriatic disease
- Recognize best practices regarding category management of psoriasis treatment options
- Develop strategies to alleviate the cost and other barriers associated with psoriatic disease treatment options for the managed care environment
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 503-546-8387
Lawrence Green, M.D.
George Washington University