October 20-21, 2018 NPF Residents Meeting - Chicago, IL
The Residents Meeting is a one-and-a-half day program that focuses on educating dermatology residents about recent advances in treatments and the management of psoriasis. Residents attend lectures and learn the most up-to-date information about psoriasis research, diagnosis, treatment, and management. In addition to lectures, participants have the opportunity to interact with distinguished faculty and other residents during workshops and social functions.
The 20th annual Residents Meeting 2018 will be held in Chicago, Illinois at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
This activity is supported by educational grants from Amgen, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Eli Lilly & Company, Pfizer, Inc,. and Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC.
Applications will be accepted starting May 1, 2018. APPLY HERE: https://www.psoriasis.org/health-care-providers/medical-events/residents-meeting-2018
On Saturday, October 20th, from 5 – 6 p.m., the NPF will hold a networking reception for residents and the meeting faculty. All meeting participants are expected to attend. Guests are also welcome to attend with advanced registration. The NPF thanks AbbVie for supporting this reception.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
At the conclusion of this meeting, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the basic science and physical and psychosocial impact of psoriasis
2. Explain pathophysiology, indications, recommended dosages, efficacy, long-term safety, monitoring and side effects for current psoriatic disease therapies
3. Employ appropriate strategies to diagnose and treat comorbidities associated with psoriasis
4. Apply diagnosis and treatment knowledge toward specific case studies and special populations, including pediatric patients and those with comorbidities
5. Develop strategies to alleviate the cost and barriers associated with psoriasis treatment options
Professor & Founding Chair | Department of Dermatology
Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
Professor | Center for Health Innovations & Outcomes Research
Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
Director | Research Program for Outcomes in Dermatology
SVP | Dermatology Service Line, Northwell Health
Craig Leonardi, MD