A-PReP - Management of Psoriasis and PsA: Oral Treatment - On Demand Webinar
The Allied Healthcare Recognition Provider Program is designed to help enhance your skills in caring for those with psoriasis. After completing this one hour webinar program, attendees will be formally recognized as up-to-date in the latest psoriasis treatment.
To view the on-demand webinar for CME credit, please login and select Take Course at right.
If you do not yet have an account with the national psoriasis foundation, please click here to create a new account prior to taking this course. Thank you!
This activity has been supported by unrestricted educational grants from Celgene, Lilly, Novartis, and Valeant.
The National Psoriasis Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The National Psoriasis Foundation designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This webinar is intended for physician assistants and nurse practitioners
After completing this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss evolving understanding on the pathophysiology of psoriasis, including identification of targets for therapy.
- Apply guideline-based criteria to the diagnosis and assessment of psoriasis.
- Select appropriate therapies for moderate to severe psoriasis based on current evidence for efficacy, safety and adherence.
- Describe the role of early intervention and referral in psoriasis, including the use of goal-oriented strategies in monitoring outcomes from therapy.
- Outline the spectrum of comorbidities associated with psoriasis and institute treatment plans aimed at minimizing their impact.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AND FACULTY
Jennifer Soung, M.D.
Director of Clinical Research
Southern California Dermatology
Santa Ana, California
Lakshi Aldredge, MSN, ANP-BC
Portland VA Medical Center