The Dermatology-Rheumatology Trainee Psoriatic Disease Symposium is a one-day event that brings advanced dermatology residents and rheumatology fellows together to learn more about psoriatic disease and the importance of collaborative, interdisciplinary care.
Two regional pilot programs will take place in 2016: May 21 in New York, and June 25 in Los Angeles. Each event will feature four excellent faculty who will give lectures on disease-specific topics including diagnosis and management, and the afternoon will feature highly interactive sessions that will give attendees the opportunity to interact not only with the expert faculty, but to begin to build their professional networks by interacting with their colleagues in both specialties.
- Didactic overviews of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- A review of joint exams for dermatologists and skin manifestations for rheumatologists
- Discussions of complex cases
- Interactive, game-based learning activities
- Q&A with experts in psoriatic disease
To register for the New York City event, click here.
To register for the Los Angeles event, click here.